Friday, April 29, 2016

This past Tuesday I finally got an RV ride! Me and my dad flew to the unnamed airport where his friends have their RV's. We flew in formation, which is similar to how the U.S Navy Blue Angels or the U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds fly in airshows. We were only 10-15 feet apart to the nearest plane to us and it was awesome! My favorite part though was when we broke off the formation and we did a huge formation barrel roll and pulled 3-4 g's. After about three of those, I puked, and that pretty much ended the ride. To me, it was worth to experience the higher-than-usual g-forces and to see the world upside down in a plane. I did get to fly the plane for a few minutes before though, and I got some really good videos of the rolls. It was the best day of the project, and I have all of the RV squadron for doing that for me. I can't wait to go pull some more g's with you guys again!

No comments:

Post a Comment