Friday, March 4, 2016

Flying Starts Next Week!

It is week two of 20% time, and I had planned on starting learning the pre-flight inspection and the basic controls and instruments in the plane this past week. Unfortunately, the weather conditions were not good and we did not have enough time to get out to the airport before it got dark. However, all of the GoPro mounts that I ordered for the project came in except for one that is coming next week, so I am ready to start filming as soon as we get out to the airfield. I am also excited to start the building process of the plane. Over the past weeks, I have learned about the forces that act on an aircraft as well as the plane principal axes. I also learned about the parts of an aircraft that help it fly (flaps, elevators, ailerons, etc.) So now I am hoping to get flying this coming week and to start learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment